VGA to AV converter computer turn out only to see the video, someone says to turn out to see the page URL of the font is not clear.
I explain to you the next: the resolution because the TV did not have high-resolution computer monitor VGA interface.
But video can definitely turn out to let everyone satisfied.
input VGA signal support resolution: 640×480 @ 60/72/75 / 85Hz, 800×600 @ 60 / 75Hz, 1024×768 @ 60 / 75Hz
– output simultaneously VGA / VIDEO / S -VIDEO signal
– can be simultaneously displayed on the display screen and TV
– supports the following systems : NTSC ( Taiwan and the United States ), NTSC-EIAJ ( Japan ), PAL ( Europe and China ),
the PAL-M ( Brazil ), PAL- N ( Uruguay and Paraguay ) and other national television system
– supports full-frame ( OVERSCAN ) and non-full screen ( underscan ) Two display modes
– light, thin, short, small and easy to carry
and support PC and MAC computers
without having to install drivers / plug and play
Resolution up to 1280×1024 @ 85Hz